Exposition Art Blog: José Lúcio Azevedo de Carvalho.

José Lúcio Azevedo de Carvalho.

José Lúcio Azevedo de Carvalho born in 1958  Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
My job description.
What is art if not learn to dive within himself to reach the depths of your being. So, my works are all centered affective memories and cumulus clouds. Due to various influences, the media and the trends that use can simultaneously change from one painting to another, what matters is to overflow and express through the colors and shapes my feelings and desires, is a search for materializing an idea, a mixture of pleasure and suffering that disturbs.
What draws the most attention in my job is the freedom of experimentation of color and form. When extrapolating procedures, walk through all the possibilities limitless.
The streets inspire me, I watch the colors of the walls and houses and try to bring these colors for my work without a central direction, reflect my mood and my child's perspective.My marginal condition regarding the factors of influence, seems to facilitate the flourishing of my inventiveness and spontaneity, born of artistic impulse itself face creative activity, draws attention by fine features, the combination of images and colors.
The freedom to explore my ideas, I have not the slightest commitment to represent the apparent reality; concrete.Without meeting the limits of lines, for me, the most important are the colors and shapes, my gestures and expressions are combined and the rhythmic, harmonious dynamism and the vivid colors, have the aim of stimulating sensations and emotions. Making art is to invent something that pleases the eye.


Title: Watercolor. Year: 2015.
Technique: Acrylic on canvas.
Screen size: 50 x 60 cm.

Title: Watercolor. Year: 2015.
Technique: Acrylic on canvas.
Screen size: 50 x 60 cm.

Influences.
Each work of art begins with a spark of inspiration. Even the greatest minds look at the influencers as a reference to help give birth to their work. That you want to create, a world of inspiration at your fingertips. Thus, incorporating important tools needed, my work transiting several trends, sometimes through the informalism, Neo and Neo, sometimes by Futurism, Cubism and Suprematism. These trends were important to the evolution of my artistic expression, freed me of conventional techniques of landscapes and allowed to seek the most spirit of art.


Title: Harmony of colors.Year: 2015.
Technique: Acrylic on canvas.
Screen size: 80 x 60 cm.

 Return.
The painting has always been very present and has played over the years, a great role in my life. But due to several factors that have emerged, I spent some years without painting. However, encouraged by my partner in mid 2013 regained my activity and my gallery of artistic creations, mostly in acrylic on canvas, has accumulated several dozen, and of course like to have more time to paint, but I have my chores of everyday life and my commitments and responsibilities in the hospital where I work more than thirty years. Also, I have been spending spare time designing, creating, and even when I'm not painting, my mind not to think about the work that will follow. Gradually, always trying to seek perfection of lines and colors, I myself perfecting this long walk.


Title: six-string guitar.Year: 205.
Technique: Acrylic on canvas.
Screen size: 50 x 70 cm.

I see the new digital era.
With social networks, the relationship with the public ends up becoming closer, and even not like to post personal photos and make comments about my life, obviously social networks much help to promote my work and I intend to continue I benefit from this feature. However, I must say that the proximity to the public in galleries or elsewhere expository, still remains paramount for any artist.


Title: Woman sitting on park bench.Year: 2015.
Technique: Acrylic / screen.
Screen size: 50 x 60 cm.

Goals and objectives in relation to art.
Perhaps the strongest in my painting is color and form, and I like that others enjoy. Another thing that I think has to do, is the energy that it can potentially generate. To continue its development and leave something positive in people, need to evolve and share with the world alongside works by other artists present at fairs and art galleries. Enduring, reach future generations.


Title: Youth on the couch.Year: 2015.
Acrylic on canvas.
Screen dimensions: 50 x 60

Untitled.Year: 2015.
Technique: Acrylic on canvas.
Screen size: 50 x 60 cm.


No comments: