1. Priceless jewel: an art work celebrating the traditional ceremonial dressing of Bini women, charcoal and pastel.
2. Virago, the brave look of a determined woman, charcoal and pastel.
3. One amongst many, it used to be availability of water and food that made people settle in a place but the world today, its the economic value of a place that draws settlement to it, oil colour
4. Shades of womanhood, the artwork shows the dark, bright and colourful side of a woman, charcoal and oil on canvas.
5. Window to the soul, the unexplained connection of the woman to procreation and beyond, Charcoal and pastel.