Exposition Art Blog: Milena Olesinska - Artworks

Milena Olesinska - Artworks


Painting always has been my passion. Since I was a young child I loved drawing. Crayons, paper and pencils were my most beloved companions as long as I can remember. Today more often I choose oil paint and canvas. My art is not only my biggest pleasure but also profession. I help people to make their homes and work places unique and individual or wish to have image of their loved ones.Some people think that original picture or drawing makes great and unusual gift. Only one in the  entire universe, as their are no two identical paintings
in the world



oil painting on canvas 100cm x 100cm


oil painting on canvas 40cm x 40cm

Oil painting on canvas - Abstraction 100 cm x 100. November 2018
Painted on order based on the work of Łukasz Stokowski

Copy of an oil painting by Renaty Domagalskiej / 2020

oil painting on canvas 50cm x 40cm

oil painting on canvas 70cm x 50cm

oil painting on canvas 100cm x 70cm

oil painting on canvas 70cm x 50cm

oil painting on canvas 100cm x 70cm

oil painting on canvas 100cm x 70cm

oil painting on canvas 100cm x 70cm

oil painting on canvas 100cm x 70cm

oil painting on canvas 100cm x 70cm




No comments: