Exposition Art Blog: Figurative painting Roman Zakrzewski

Figurative painting Roman Zakrzewski

 Roman Zakrzewski (1955 in Oświęcim – 25 December 2014) was a Polish painter. A graduate of artistic high school in Bielsko-Biała and Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow. He graduated diploma of Jerzy Nowosielski studio (1985). The main subject of Zakrzewski's paintings is a woman portrait which refer to classical values. Exhibition of his works have been presented in Bielsko-Biała, Kraków, Rzeszów, Warsaw, USA. He was living and working in Kraków.Wikipedia







"In painting I’m looking for simplicity and harmony as well as the spiritual beauty of a human being. Naturally, there are certain ideas that inspire me, certain masters that I admire such as: Leonardo, Rafael, Botticelli and Modigliani. The works of these artists have shaped my attitude towards art. Beauty that they strived to achieve in their works has also become my aim and it has given the meaning to my artistic work."Roman Zakrzewski








No comments: