Władysław Hasior was born in Nowy Sącz on May 14, 1928. From 1947-1952, he studied under Professor Antoni Kenar at the State Secondary School of Visual Art Techniques. In 1952 he started his studies in sculpture at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw. He graduated from the Academy in 1958. From 1959-60, he stayed in Paris as a holder of a scholarship of the French Ministry Culture and studied under Ossip Zadkine. His first individual exhibition was in 1961 at the Jewish Theater in Warsaw. Since then his works have been displayed at over seventy individual exhibitions in Poland and Europe. In 1968 Hasior had returned to his first school and became a teacher there until 1968.
Władysław Hasior died on July 14, 1999 in Kraków. He is buried at the Zakopane Cemetery of the Meritorious at Pęksowy Brzyze